Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Siblings | Bailee & Colton

Bailee and Colton are basically like Dustins little brother and sister. Dustin has been close with these two and their parents, Bruce and Tanya, for a long time and I always love spending time with these little munchkins when I come down to visit. At 12, Colton is a little firecracker and Bailee, 13, is so feisty and reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. They argue a bit now (just like my brother and I did) but I see so many similarities to my brother and I...and I know they will only grow closer in time. That's what's so awesome about being so close in age! :)

We had a great time hanging out this weekend, especially while the guys roped Saturday. These were taken Sunday afternoon before we went hunting and they were such good sports for me...there were lots of laughs...as you can see! Those natural moments are my absolute favorites though. Obviously they both have the best smiles and such gorgeous eyes. Thanks Bruce and Tanya for letting me hang out with your kiddos Sunday afternoon!















2 comments:

  1. Great pics...but my favs are definately the two black and whites :) Nice job...as always !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittani,

    I want you to know how incredible you are to me and all the other people that knows you. There are so many people that you motivate. I have learned so much from you and landon has too. I want to tell you how proud I am.

    ReplyDelete