Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall + New Website + CAWL!

Last weekend we had the most gorgeous weather! It was warmer than it usually is this time of year, but the leaves are starting to turn and the air is so fresh and free of moisture (unfortunately this week has been a different story). Saturday and Sunday I snapped off a few photos of the pups enjoying the great temperatures, and even got one of Sherman. He is really starting to show his age...I was surprised at how old he looks in this photo! I can't believe he will be 13 in November...geeze the time flies! He sleeps and cuddles a lot more than he used to but he's still got plenty of get up and go!

In other exciting news, I finally launched my website! You can check it out here. It's been a lot of hard work, a lot of doing and re-doing, revisions and editing (big thank you to my Aunt Mei Mei for her sharp marketing eye and help editing) and a few long nights this week trying to get some problems solved. So I'm happy to finally have it done and the issues resolved, but I've still got some things to tweak and pages to add here and there. And while this is a major thing off of my BBP to do list, I've still got a lot to do!

And one last note...this Saturday I'll be at the Calvert Animal Welfare League from 11-2 taking photos of the pets in their costumes for the 1st Annual Howl-O-Ween Costume Party and Contest. Come out and enjoy the company of good people and great pups this Halloween weekend!

On to the pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment