Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beautiful South Carolina!

I just spent an awesome weekend in South Carolina, and on Saturday I literally played with my camera all day. I know how to shoot completely on Manual but now I just need the practice adapting to different lighting situations and getting more automatic about the settings. I shot Dustins new puppy Lexi, Tanya and Bruce's critters, and the guys roping, so I thought I would include some of those fun shots here :)

I also wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has continued to support me and show interest while I test the waters with all of this. I'm realizing how much time, work, and energy it takes to build a photography business and to improve my skills but it's something I'm finding I'm so very passionate about and willing to work very hard at, and it means a lot to have so much interest in my pictures and so many people who want to work with me! The compliments are flattering and so very much appreciated and help motivate me to keep getting better. So thanks a million, continue to share my blog or Facebook page with your friends, and keep an eye out for lots of fun stuff this month!

On to the pictures! First up is Lexi girl...











Next, half of the Bolen menagerie (missing the dogs and cats)... Btw, Tanya has raised the squirrel from just a baby. The last time I was down in SC (Mid-August), it was about 1/3 the size of my palm!









And finally, Dustin, Bruce, and Jayson roping Saturday evening...









No comments:

Post a Comment