Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Packaging & Christmas 2011

The fall 2010 semester is finally over and I feel like I can relax and breathe a little easier :) But not for long enough, since I start a three-week winter semester on January 3rd. Be. Jealous. I'm taking two courses and seriously questioning my sanity right about now...

But on to the fun stuff!

Packaging has been on my to-do list fo-eva and I've finally gotten around to creating a look that I think represents the brand I've been working hard to create: simple, natural, and fresh paired with my pretty blue logo color. I love the look of Kraft packaging and think it has a nice "earthy" feel and look to it, so I'm happy with how it has all come together. I don't, however, have my print boxes in yet, but you can use your imagination for those...they're simple Kraft boxes that come in print sizes (8x10, 5x7, 4x6 or wallet if necessary) and they will be stacked together and tied off with ribbon, a hang tag, and my stickers. I haven't quite gotten around to packaging for canvas's, though, but all in good time. Any suggestions?

Anyways, here's how my coffee table books, albums, and accordion mini books will be packaged:



And here are some of the documents for my Client Information Folder that I mail out upon booking, as well as my new Thank You cards and a CD with digital files (CD's are typically customized with a photo from the session, but due to time constraints this one had to be printed beforehand):




The final really fun thing I want to share is in regards to Christmas 2011 Holiday Cards. I know, I know, Christmas 2010 hasn't even happened yet and I'm talking about 2011. You're all probably thinking I need to slow my roll.

I really wanted to be able to offer these this year but with just starting my business, the time wasn't right. But next year I will be offering my clients a variety of different holiday card designs and I absolutely can't wait! I loooove getting Christmas cards and think the really artsy and personal ones are the best. Here are two examples to hold you over until next winter:



I hope everyone has a great week! Check back on Friday for the Friday Five!

No comments:

Post a Comment