Monday, November 15, 2010

Sisters | Bobbi and Rikki

I'm finally ready to share the second of my three session weekend marathon. Sunday started out great when I met Bobbi and Rikki at my neighbors property for some pictures they'd like to gift to their parents for Christmas. We had a beautiful morning with some really pretty light and lots of gorgeous fall colors, and Rikki and Bobbi were so much fun and definitely kept me laughing. To top it off, Bobbi even brought soy chocolate milk from Starbucks and some muffin top thingies from Panera...obviously she knows the way to my heart is through my stomach. Gotta love it haha :)

RikkiBobbi (any Will Ferrell fan will get that), I had such a great time with you guys and hope that you and your family enjoy the pictures! I definitely look forward to spending more time with you both, and thanks for being so hilarious and fun! ("Umm, I'm not sure what to do with my hands.")











No comments:

Post a Comment