Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bella at the Bay

With three sessions this weekend, I was pretty busy! Luckily I got off on the right foot when I met up with my friend Jenn and her beautiful Westie Bella on Saturday evening. Jenn and I have been friends for several years as we rode with the same trainer and did quite a bit of showing together. She lives with her parents in a great neighborhood that is just a short walk away from a really cute beach on the Chesapeake Bay. The light on Saturday evening, as you can see, was beautiful! We had such a good time letting Bella explore the beach and enjoy the weather, and these photos are some of my absolute favorites to date. Thank you Jenn and Janelle for having me down, I had a great time with your girls and loved being able to catch up a bit!















For Janelle: Your sweet Annie girl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment