Monday, August 30, 2010

Bailey Wedding

On August 14th I had the honor of attending one of my good friends wedding. Blaize and I have been friends since sophomore year of high school at Ryken and she and Rob have been together since that year...so I have been close with the two of them for a long time now...6 years! Blaize is just one of those adorable, fun, genuine people to be around and I'm so thankful to call her such a good friend of mine. Although our lives are so busy and we don't get to spend much time together anymore, we try to stay in touch as often as we can and I love any chance I have to spend time with her, Rob, and their beautiful 2-year-old daughter Lyla.

Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The wedding was at 7 p.m. at the home of Blaize's parents; where she grew up. The 200 and some guests were likely expecting to show up to some average backyard wedding, but Blaize and her family did the most outstanding job decorating and turning their front yard into a complete and total dream. As I helped set up the day of, Blaize said to me that she was so excited...it was her dream wedding right before her eyes. They did almost all of it themselves (minus the food and...well that's it basically), and I just can't believe how amazingly beautiful the evening was! Congratulations Rob and Blaize Bailey! Enjoy these photos from their incredible evening! :)

(I just picked out the best of the best, but if you are friends with me on Facebook you can see the entire album, including the reception photos.)




















No comments:

Post a Comment