Wednesday, May 12, 2010

U.S. Concrete On-Site, Inc.

A few weeks ago I spent some time in New Orleans with Dustin and was able to get some time out on the job. It worked out well, since I decided to do a really big project for my Journalism/New Media class on him and this way I could really get some honest shots of him in action. It was really fun seeing what they do out there and how everything comes together. Unfortunately I took the wrong lens by mistake...so this was all with the 50mm portrait lens rather than the 18-135 zoom which would have been much more ideal for this situation. It was a challenge but I made it work. Here are some of the better pictures of my guy hard at work :)

For anyone interested, here is the final project I ended up with: http://tiger.towson.edu/~bbowli1/slideshow/index.html














No comments:

Post a Comment