Thursday, May 27, 2010

Logos!

With all of this downtime in the mornings before class (since it's the first week and all and I'm still trying to get the hang of the whole school deal), I've been playing with logos on Photoshop and came up with these two that I really like. Not sure if I like it better with the dog head or without. And, just a fun fact, the lab head is actually Riley's silhouette! Pretty cool :)

These first two are just my name...but with different fonts. I'm much more fond of the first one, which is one that I just designed this morning. The second is one that I designed a few months ago and am not that excited about anymore.



These next two are with Riley's silhouette. I think it looks awesome on the picture of Archie, however on the picture of Landon, I really prefer the name only logo without the graphic...which is the first in the post.




No comments:

Post a Comment