Friday, January 29, 2010

Post One

Hello all! This blog is purely to be used as an outlet of which I can display my photography. I have no experience blogging, but as a requirement for a class this semester, I now have one purely for that and decided having one just for my photos as well would be great...so here we go. These photos posted today are some of my better "first photos" that date as far back as 2004, but moving forward I plan on updating as often as possible with each blog post dedicated to a recent event or chunk of similar photos. Hang with me while I learn how to format the posts and make the photos as easy as possible to view. Enjoy!



Buzzard Island Creek, Md.


Prince Frederick, Md.

Solomons Island, Md.

Harpers Ferry, Wv.

Harpers Ferry, Wv.

Buzzard Island Creek, Md.

No comments:

Post a Comment